WELCOME TO RECONNECTED.ME!
What is Reconnected?
To reconnect is to get back in touch with deeper parts of ourselves that have been forgotten along the way in this human experience. It’s about self-discovery. Reconnecting with our hearts. Coming home to ourselves. Remembering who we are and walking this path together.
We have identified 5 key areas to reconnect with that are all interrelated and are contained within the wholeness of our being.
- Health – Who are we as an animal species and what does it take for us to be healthy in a modern context? Looking at ancient and ancestral wisdom for experience in ways of living and being that allowed expression of health. We can ask the following questions:
- What is our natural design when it comes to nutrition, sleep, movement, stress, sunshine and the environment we live in?
- What about overexposure to chemicals?
- What is modern technology doing to our health?
- What happens to health when wild humans with wild DNA are met with over-culture and modern living?
- Self – Getting to know who we truly are, beyond the physical body (but also embodiment), underneath all the layers of our being, so that we can express the love, bliss, peace and happiness that’s already within.
- “Other” and Community – Remembering and expressing our tribal nature. Realising that we are not separate from each other or the “world” and are beings of unified consciousness, which exists within/as everything, and simultaneously nothing.
- Earth/Nature – Having a deep connection to the Earth and realising that nature is not “out there” and we are nature. There is no separation and the Earth is our true home, our Mother, our provider, our life force. Nature’s way is our way.
- Purpose – Living a life of service. It’s helpful to ask the question… “How can I best serve?”
To save you from having to dig back through the archives, here is your fast track to some useful articles to help you on your way.